Monday 27 February 2012

Oscars 2012: Most annoying

I'm not sure whether I'm just a person that's easily irritated, or whether I'm too harsh in my "judging" but some aspects of the Oscars really bugged me.


Firstly, Mila Jovovich. She looked stunning, and was one of my best picks of the night, but the way she was posing was just...off. She kept doing this stern face whilst the crowd were clapping and, for someone who was only there to present, she sure did lap it up.

 


Shailene Woodley, I like her, LOVED her in the descendents, but she acted odd whilst talking to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet.
"I know right?"
 "George blew it out of the park"
"I'm totally stoked to be here!"
I didn't know people actually talked like this, it sounded like a bad 90s sitcom. Maybe she's just excited so I'll let her off.



Anyone notice how George Clooney is always stand-offish with his "fling of the week" and yet is always friendly with his male friends i.e. Brad Pitt.... just putting it out there. 


  

Sacha Baron Cohen pulled that stunt on the Red Carpet, and it seemed a bit false. Hmm... I'm guessing there was a little pre-planning going on there. 




Oh and the most annoying was Angelina Jolie :( It pains me to write this because I do love her, but why why why did she keep sticking her leg out??? we know the dress has a slit, give it a rest already!



1 comment:

  1. You're right about Angelina, her leg just looked odd! xxx

    http://studentfloordrobe.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete