Wednesday 18 January 2012

Get the Look: Zooey Deschanel

  


It's official! Zooey Deschanel is my new girl crush! I love her kooky personality and her girl-next door sense of style, here's how you can create her look yourself!


Clothes




  

H and M black and white blouse- £14.99
Miss Selfridge Navy button detail shorts- £30
Primark Black tights-£2.50 for a pack of three
River Island Black print cross body bag- £45
Debenhams black satin bow pumps- £15


Hair

Even Zooey has admitted she's "bangs and eyes" so if you really want to pull of the zooey look, make sure you have the signature bangs (that's fringe to us brits) to match.  For the extra volume try using Got2b Powder'ful Volumizing styling powder (£3 from tescos) and add the trusty coconut oil for that extra shine. 





Make up 

Now I'm no makeup guru, but this girl on youtube is pretty good. Follow her tips for that ultimate Zooey look!





3 comments:

  1. OK all I have to say is that I LOVE HER :) I watch NEW GIRL every Tuesday!! totally support you, come join my blog dear! :) xoxo MUMU

    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl crush too! New Girl makes me laugh out loud every episode. The one lines are fashion are great! Anyways, just found your blog (via comment) and I'll definitely be back! Come by, say hi and follow if you feel like it:)
    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. flippin heck! i love zooey so much, you have got to check out Hello Giggles, she owns that! I love it :) :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete