Tuesday 17 January 2012

Paula Patton golden globes 2012: Vision in yellow, but annoying as hell.



Hi all!!! So my exams are over, and every year to celebrate the end of the "torture" I watch the Golden Globes. I've only just got round to watch it and I must say Paula Patton is getting on my nerves. On the red carpet she seemed a little OTT, she kept biting her lip and laughing at the most random times ever. As far as I could see, no one was telling any jokes. 


Still I LOVE her dress and think it was definitely one of the best of the night the yellow is gorge and looks great with her skin tone. Normally, that would have been enough to transform her in my eyes.


...But no, when presenting the award for the best actor in a TV drama with Melissa Macarthy (loved her in gilmore girls) she bit her lip. again. Now I may be overreacting here but it was the strangest thing ever. super weird.




Oh whilst I'm at it, thanks E for having the absolute WORST coverage of an award ceremony ever. The red carpet was ace but now, thanks to your awful editing, I know the words to the Kim and Kourtney take Miami ad by heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment