Saturday 28 January 2012

Thoughts: Geek charming, surprisingly good!




Yesterday Geek Charming had its first showing in the UK, and I must say it was pretty awesome! I don't normally watch Disney channel films but after finding out Sarah Hyland (love her in Modern Family) was starring, I decided to give this one a go. The storyline was predictable, but heart warming and the fashion was surprisingly good. Sarah wardrobe was filled with bright colours and eye catching accessories, here are a few of my favourite looks!





Sasha Pieterse (that's Alison to all us PLL fans) also made an appearance as a "wannabe-rocker pink-streaked ex-best friend" character. She was nice in this, although I couldn't quite shake the memory of Ally.


Matt Prokop (Hyland's real life bf) also stars in this and gets a makeover that leaves him resembling Joe McElderry.






Oh, and did anyone notice Hyland's legs in this film? they were super skinny...and this is coming from someone who has skinny legs also. These were extreme. 



Nevertheless, I loved the film. Watch it if,like me, you have nothing better to do on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment