Wednesday 30 November 2011

Day off? time to get your party on!

Teachers, I salute you! Thank you ever so much for going on strike, you have really made my day.  I’ve decided to make the most of my day off and go shopping for a new party dress, here are the top five I found whilst scouring the net. 




Black Lace dress £29.99- H and M
I LOVE this dress, it's quite classic but has a modern twist. I'd definitely recommend it to those who want a simple piece that can be worn on many occasions, just add some killer earrings and you're good to go. 






Mesh Wrap Dress £65.00- Lipsy 
This dress is incredibly stylish, the pink is not too overbearing and the jeweled detailing adds that extra touch of glam. Wear with hear in tumbling curls for that extra sexy look. 








Nude Pretty lace dress £45- Miss Selfridge 
This dress is great for those with a petite frame, it has an ethereal look that's perfect for any occasion. Who said the "saint" look wasn't prosperous? 











Skater dress with Multi Strap £40- ASOS
This dress is really cute, yes it's loud, but the cut and style of the skirt balance out the "craziness" and gives a sweet look. It can be dressed up or dressed down and would look amazing on olive to dark skin tones. 









Shimmer strap body-con dress £90- House Of Dereon
At £90 this dress is a little expensive, but is great for those who are looking for an ultra-sexy dress. It's one of the best high street body-con dresses I've seen and the woven strap front gives it that unexpected edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment