Monday 28 November 2011

Who watches fashion police? hands up everyone...

Who watches fashion police?


For those who don’t know it’s basically a show on E where four “average looking cronies” huddle around like the witches of Eastwick making snide remarks about what the celebs are wearing. I LOVE IT.  There’s never a dull moment, honestly. Joan is like one of those aunties who you see once a year every Christmas who complains about the stuffing and tells mum she’s getting fat. Seriously, who allowed this woman to be on TV? Whoever it was, I salute you. YOU ARE A LEGEND.




So in the episode I watched (I realise it’s probably old as always the UK are behind in everything) Joan and the gang (lollipop head, man face and gallantly gay George) were critiquing the AMA’s.

One dress that stood out for me was their “best dressed” Nikki Minaj it was a dress by Oscar Del La Renta... okay. I’ll be kind. Sort of. It was hideous, but not as ridiculous as she normally looks so. Blah.





All in all I love the show, the only thing that annoys me about it is Kelly Osbourne, she seems to think she has so sort of entitlement to criticise others when half the time she looks like a man in drag. I feel bad now. But does she? No! Of course she doesn’t! She knows that the only reason she’s on the show is because of mummy and daddy and she’s milking it for all she’s worth. Fair play to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment