Saturday 17 December 2011

H&M girl with the dragon tattoo collection


Anyone seen H&M’s “girl with the dragon tattoo” collection? It’s pretty cool, the clothes have that androgynous tough-edge that everyone seems to be wearing lately. The line has attracted some controversy lately when fellow blogger Natalie Karneef claimed the line “glamorised” rape…not too sure I agree with that one there. I think it’s a cool line, I like the pieces as an outfit, but I think they look a bit plain separately (although I’m aware that’s what most people love about it).
               On a side note, has anyone noticed that H&M clothes are AWLAYS wrinkled? I can never wear newly purchased clothing without ironing it first and it’s not just in the shops it’s the same with deliveries. Wrinkled. They need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment