Sunday 11 December 2011

Review!!!!: Pixie lott Lipsy range

Now I’ll be honest, I’m not really a fan of “celebrity” fashion lines because more than often they consist of unoriginal ideas, poor designs and have ridiculous over inflated price tags. However, I LOVE pixie’s Lipsy range.  The price isn’t great, but it’s cheaper than a lot of the other celebrity lines out there and has some really cute statement pieces that you can mix and match with other high street items.  You can check the fashion line here.
One of my favourite items from the range is the Cropped Boucle Jacket and shorts. It’s really trendy and reminds me of something Blair Waldorf would wear (love her) but at £55 for a small cropped jacket…I’m not totally sold.  We are in a recession after all.
Overall, I’d five the range 8/10
It’s stylish, but a little pricy.

No comments:

Post a Comment