Monday 19 December 2011

Why are all the best shows on around Christmas time?

Why are all the best shows on around Christmas time? I think it’s actually one of my favourite things about Christmas, the shows. I watched back to back Christmas movies yesterday one was called Mrs Miracle which was surprisingly good. It’s basically about this old lady who is all “magical” and visits homes that need her help, usually homes with single parents in need of love. There’s a sequel which isn’t as good but hey, it’s set around Christmas time and gets you in the mood so it’s awesome. I also watched Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory (the original) which was awesome…however I stumbles across this thing on the net and it hasn’t been the same since…
What’s your favourite Christmas movie? Let me know…

No comments:

Post a Comment