Saturday 3 December 2011

REVIEW: jeans!!

I’ll admit, I’m not the biggest fan of jeans.  I’m extremely picky and tend to only go for the skinny/kick flare styles; however I’ve decided to broaden my horizons and review some of the high streets best and worst.



Skinny Jeans: New Look £9.99
These are probably some of the best skinny jeans around, they actually look skinny on me (I have chicken legs don’t judge) and are super cheap. Result! The only problem is...they’re really tight. Honestly, I almost had a seizure trying to squeeze a pair on. 
9/10





Flare slim fit Jeans: H&M £19.99
 LOVE THESE!!!! I haven’t got a bad word to say about them, they’re stylish, fit perfectly, and are a change from the usual “skinny jean syndrome” everyone seems to have. Try it with a pair of brown boots and a promise, you’ll look ace.
10/10






Skinny Jeans: Primark £8
Awful.  Absolutely awful.  To be fair, they’re only £8 and I guess you get what you pay for, but these jeans are quite literally disposable. You wear them once, and have to bin them, never to be seen again. What’s more Primark don’t have an online site, so I can’t post any pictures. I feel bad because I am a huge Primark fan...I just hate their jeans.
2/10



No comments:

Post a Comment